This site has been designed to conform to Priority 1 W3C Accessibility standards, and as many Priority 2 and 3 standards as possible. Where content is made available in other formats, conformity may not have been achieved.
Cyber Safety Pasifika is continually working to improve site accessibility. If you experience difficulties using the site, please contact us and we will aim to assist you in any way possible.
Using a keyboard to access page links
To move between links on a page, you can use the Tab key on your keyboard. If you press the Tab key it will highlight the next link. If you hold down Shift+Tab it will highlight the previous link. You can activate a link by pressing the Enter key.
Changing text size
You can make the size of the text on our website larger or smaller. You can do this by changing your web browser's settings in the menu:
- Internet Explorer 5, 5.5, 6 (PC): View > Text size
- Firefox, Netscape 8: View > Text size
- Opera: View > Zoom
- Netscape 6, 7, Mozilla: View > Text zoom
- Safari (Mac): View > Make text bigger
- Internet Explorer 5 (Mac): View > Text zoom
You can change the background colour and body text on our website. You can do this by changing the preferences in your web browser:
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Colors
- Netscape Navigator: Edit > Preferences > Appearance > Colors
We have included PDF documents on our website. PDF is a document format created by Adobe. To open, view and print PDF files you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is available free from the Adobe website.
If you would like copies of these documents in an alternative format, please contact us